1. What portion of the workshop was
valuable for you? Explain.
• An Introduction to the website just
knowing it, was the most important. It was also helpful to learn
about navigating the site.
• Personal tour of the sites (Nawiliwili and
Haena) by the authors. The site map and architecture keys
are very valuable.
• I was extremely interested in the data collection
and architecture pages to help me map the salt bed project that
I'm working on with my students. I would also make a poster (large)
for my students before beginning to navigate.
• Seeing and hearing about the website - very
• Painted resource guide, website review, and
• Everything! This will be of great use for
me. It's a wonderful resource for my family, friends, and students.
• Knowing about this website, going through
and learning what is on it, how to get to each location, etc. Having
the lessons outlined for our use.
• Allloved seeing the website as a resource
and to share information/ stories/ connections with others.
• Website visit is informativethe teacher
resource guide very valuable.